domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

unit 9- what does he look like

Hi mi name is Carlos, im originally from Punto Fijo. im 18 years old and i study law at urbe. i live in Maracaibo in palaima, near to the university .

I love music, surfing the net, spend some time with my family and eat pizza. It´s my favorite food.

Some things that I hate are smoking, violence, the world war and the injustice

My dream it´s get graduated from law school , work for the justice department, and travel around the world.

My opinion about English is that is a very important language to anybody nowdays. I listen to the music and watch TV in English couse it’s a good exercise for me to learn more about it. the most difficult thing for me about English it’s the speaking. I need to practice more the talking.


Today I met two new friends in class. their names are Daniela and Alejandro. They are from maracaibo, she likes listen music, she dislikes lie, she dreams travel to Mexico. about English the most difficult thing for her is speaking. Anyway, Alejandro likes to play soccer, he doesn´t like smoking, his dream is to play soccer with the real Madrid team about English he says “is a very nice language” I think he needs to pactice more.

No hay comentarios: