domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

Unit 12- it really works!!!

Conversation :

Milagros: hi Alejandro. How are you?
Alejandro: mmm , not so good. I thing i have a terrible cold.
Milagros: that’s too bad! You better go to see a doctor !!
Alejandro: I know , i have an appointment at 4 o´clock with my friend Marianela. She is a great doctor.

Alejandro:hi marianela!!,
doctor: oh, hi alejandro! what the matter?, you look so bad !!
Alejandro: I have a terrible cold!!! Aaaaaachuuuu !!!!!!
doctor: oh boy!!… i see. Well, you´ll get better with this, take two tylenol pills every 8 hours for two days . You´ll get much better .
Oh.. and don´t forget to take some rest... and drink lots of water ..
Alajandro: ohh. thanks marianela ... gee ... I really fell very bad..
doctor: don´t worry !! just buy the pills as soon as you leave and go home.
If you still fell bad just call me again...
Alejandro : ohh. Well i will. Thanks again ..

At the drugstore....
Pharmacist: hi, may I help you?
Alejandro: yes, I would have tylenol and some apple juice, please
Pharmacist: here. Tylenol and apple juice .. that it´ll be 12,25 $
Alejandro: ok. There you go.... 12,25$ ... Thank you...

No hay comentarios: