domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

Unit 15- i m going to see a musical.

Conversation: talking about plans


Part 1

Secretary: Good morning Mr. Garcia office
Carlos: hello! May I speak to Mr. Thompson, please?
S: I’m sorry! He’s not here can I take a message?
C: yes please this is Mr. Castro
Please ask Mr. Thompson to call me, this afternoon, my number is 797-0805-
S: 797-0805. yes, Mr. Castro ill give Mr. Thompson the message.
C: thank you. good bye
S: Good bye!

Part 2

Carlos: hello! Marienela, how are you?
Marienela: fine, thanks!!!
C: what are you doing on Friday? Would you like go to a baseball game?
M: I’d love to, but I can’t, because I’m working to late in the office.
C: Ok are you free on Saturday?
M: yes I’m free, why?
C: do you want to go a concert at Ricardo Arjona?
M: yes I’d like, to where and what time?
C: in the event palace, at 7pm
M: Ok, see you soon
C: fine, Bye.

No hay comentarios: